Density: 0.937 g/cm3
Tensile strength at yield: 340 Mpa
Modulus of elasticity: 2,700 Mpa
Hardness (Shore): D60
Coefficient of expansion: 1.3 x 14-4cm/cm/ºC
Thermal conductivity: 0.22W/mK
Working pressure: class 16 (1,600kPa)
Hazen-Williams constant (C): 140
Pressure wave propagation velocity:198 m/s
Heat loss characteristics: AS/NZS3500 refer Hazen-Williams formula
|Mean OD min||12.6||15.8||22.1||27.9|
|Mean OD max||12.8||16.0||22.3||28.2|
|Wall thickness min||1.6||1.6||2.1||2.7|
- Temperature and pressure relationship is for operational purposes andnot failure pressure.
- Don't use MANIFLOW in continuously circulating hot water loops of above 60°C without expert consultation.
- Always install MANIFLOW to AS/NZS3500 National Plumbing Code standards.
- Keep it shielded or painted to protect it from UV light if you're fitting orstoring it externally for extended periods.
- Avoid exposing MANIFLOW to petroleum solvents.
- Insulate MANIFLOW in areas where freezing is possible.
Comparison of water wasted awaiting heating